Thursday, October 23, 2014

Blog Post #10

We could take away a lot of new ideas from the interview with Mrs. Cassidy. I see that using a blog can really help with the students writing abilities. She really likes staying on top of the new technology.. Technology makes the world go around and it's here to stay. I saw that if you are helping your students to much you are not on top of the latest technology. She let me know that you should always explore new ideas and be open to learning something new.

I thought it was interesting that her 1st grade students were blogging like they were. This is something I would like to do in my class one day. I believe what Mrs. Cassidy said, this helps improve their writing skills. This will also get them happy because their work will be on the internet, and they will have someone to read thier work. They could have their parents comment or other parents and students to see what goes on in the classroom.

Kids working on Computers

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to include links to the videos you are referring to. Also, try to elaborate a little more on your ideas!

    ReplyDelete