Thursday, September 18, 2014

Blog Post #5

What are PLNs you ask? Until now I never heard of them. But, they are very intersting ways to learn and help teachers and students. PLNs are personal learning networks that you create and use as a teacher or a student. After watching the video Michael Fawcett Discusses his PLN it really made me know how much this could help me. Its a network that can help me learn different ways to teach, while I'm also helping others with my teaching styles.

When I read Eva Buyuksimkesyan's My Wonderful PLN, it is important for teachers to have a PLNs. When you are a teacher it's always good to have other teacher's to communicate with. You will always want someone who you can relate to in your corner at some point in your teaching career. Personal learning networks can help a teacher to broaden their veiws on different subjects.

This has been very informative for me and I will use this information to make me a better teacher. I am starting my PLN and I hope to be as much of a help as some of these teacher's have been to me oneday.

PLN

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patrick! I'm not sure what the link is above your picture, but be sure and use correct codes to embed that. You shouldn't just paste URLs, use the code and give it a title for readers to click on :) Your other links are great, and I love your picture!

    ReplyDelete