Saturday, September 6, 2014

Blog Post 3

In the video What Is Peer Editing and the Peer Edit with Perfection Tutorial I learned a lot about helping comment on blog post. I never knew that it could be so many different ways to help someone with out telling just what they did wrong. I was surprised to hear that you should always compliment their work before you make ant suggestion. After that you can start the corrections if they are any to do. I learned some useful information from the video and the tutorial that will be able to help me be a better teacher.

In the video Writing Peer Review Top 10 Mistakes it was very funny. It was also very educational for me to see how other peers would react to corrections of their paper. I know they are kids in the video ,but some adults feel the same way. I'm glad I watched these videos and they will help me more in the long run as well as in this class.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Patrick! I agree with you on the Peer Editing and Peer Edit with Perfection Tutorial videos. I also learned from a lot from them. I didn't know there were actual rules that you needed to learn before peer editing. The only mistakes I noticed were I believe you meant to say any in the fourth line but you accidentally put ant. The other suggestion I have is getting rid of In, the first word of the second paragraph, and it, in the same sentence after mistakes. It would then read "The video, Writing Peer Review Top 10 Mistakes, was very funny. Everything else looks great! I also agree with what you said about adults feeling the same way. They can be just as defensive and sensitive as children. Good luck this semester!

    Callie Barton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you learned something.

    No links to videos.

    ReplyDelete