Sunday, November 9, 2014

CFK Summary for October

The first comment I made was on Tequairy's blog Fish-ish. This was very interesting because it was a picture. But, the picture was thought to remind her of her grandmother. I really thought she liked that it made her think of her grandmother.

The second comment I left was by TheGreatPJ and was called Blogging Challenge #2. This was very creative because he thought that he should get to pick all his classes. He didn't want to go to school and have to take common core courses. He felt that he should be able to take the coures he wanted to take. He had really great thoughts wanted school to start at different times. He wanted to be able to take summer break in winterinstead of the sumer. I really thought he put some thought into the process. It was a great blog post.

The third comment I made was by Hollie and was called What I Think Will Happen to the Fourteenth Gold Fish . In this one she gave great insight to what to she thought might happen. I really enjoyed what you she had to say. It was very interesting what she thought would happen.

The fourth comment I made was by Night and was called Finding Pounamu. This was very interesting yet simple. He asked question and put the answer next to them. I really didn't understand where he wasgoing with this, but it did give some insight. I think he was just answering questions atthe end of a short story.

No comments:

Post a Comment