Sunday, November 16, 2014

Blog Post #13

Students learning


In this week blog post we were asked to create our own blog post. I find that difficult for me to do, yet I will give it a try. I undestand that we need technology in classroooms. I also understand that it helps student's learn more and they can find so much more information. In What is Successful Technology Intergration it states how to integrate technology into classrooms. It also states why you would want to do it and how to do. I feel that it will be hard to do this in centain area's where you do not have enough technology for all the student's. I do feel that the classroom would have to be more teacher-centric because of lask of technology. I know technology is a great tool to be used in classrooms but , my questions would be how to get all students's on a level to get where they could use technology.

In Enhancing Student Learning with Technology it states that "We must not use technology just because it is available. We must use when and only when we can see how it will enable us to do the education job better" Herbert A. Simon, Carnegie Mellon University. With this being said I don't feel like we can only use technology. It has to be other ways to get through to the children to help them learn. All shcools and parents don't have access to the internet. So with that being said I feel that some things will have to be done different because of these facts.

2 comments:

  1. This must be Blog Post #13. Please change the Title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. I agree, there can be other ways to teach than using just technology. I found a few errors in your writing, but other than that it was a great post! Good luck during finales!

    ReplyDelete