Thursday, August 21, 2014

Practice blog

I. Who am I
II. Why do I want to become an educator
III. What does an educator do in their practice
IV. What are my passions

I am a 29 year old man with one child. I have a little boy that is nine years old that stays out of state. I was in the navy for four years, and I received my associate's degree from Bishop State. I would like to become an educator because I feel I can help mood young minds in a good way. I like to be able to help kids on the right path in life. Educator's help kids learn and teach them how to educate their selves. I have a lot of passions, one is to help motivate children to be better people in life, another is to ride motorcycles.

I have lived in Mobile Al most of my life. There was a period when I was in the military that I lived in Jacksonville Fl, and Seattle Wa. I came into the field of education because I was finding myself and evaluating my life and I came up with the idea to teach. I thought that was where I could do something that impacted the whole a little by molding young minds. In todays school I feel that teaching is being done with more technology. Some of the same points are being used just different ways of teaching them. I would love to one day become a school consular but that is a future plan. My passion of riding motorcycle is a little crazy I love speed for some reason. I ride a Hayabusa motorcycle which is a sport bike, it relaxes me while also going me a rush.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is amazing that all teachers want to effect change in the world. I think we all at our core want to know that we made an impact in the world. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete